Efficient Product Installer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Do you enjoy working with the public and always being on the move? Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team. The right candidate will undergo on-the-job training to become an Efficient Product Installer. This position is unique in the sense that you will be visiting people in their homes and helping them become more energy efficient!
This is a full-time opportunity with a health benefits package and virtual primary care available after the probationary period. The opportunity to grow within our company is available to those who show a desire to attain long-term employment through showcasing their work ethic.
What are we offering?
- On-the-job training
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Virtual primary health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Work boot allowance
- Employee pricing on Trinity services and materials
- Paid weekly
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Upgrading homes with efficient products: efficient light bulbs, shower heads, faucet aerators, water tank & pipe wrap, and more
- Interacting with clients face-to-face and providing top-notch customer service.
- Answering any questions that the customer may have and helping to educate them about energy efficiency.
- Comfortable using basic technology to collect & record information and to file daily reports.
Other considerations and requirements:
- Dependable and punctual
- Good attitude, able to get along with co-workers and clients
- Physically able to fulfill the requirements of the position (will be required to be on your feet, able to carry boxes up to 50lbs, comfortable using ladders and stairs).
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided No exceptions
- Clean driver’s abstract & driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office is required
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all who apply, but only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.