Efficient Product Installer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Do you enjoy working with the public and always being on the move? We are looking for someone to join our team as an Efficient Product Installer. This position is unique in the sense that you will be visiting people in their homes and helping them become more energy efficient! This is a full-time opportunity based out of our Mount Uniacke branch.
- Upgrading homes with efficient products: efficient light bulbs, shower heads, faucet aerators,
water tank & pipe wrap, and more.
- Interacting with clients face-to-face and providing top-notch customer service.
- Answering any
questions that the customer may have and helping to educate them about energy efficiency.
- Comfortable using basic technology to collect & record information and to file daily reports.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract. No exceptions
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hiring. No Exceptions
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Physically able to fulfill the requirements of the position (will be required to be on your feet,
able to carry boxes up to 50lbs, comfortable using ladders and stairs).
- Own transportation to and from our Mt. Uniacke office is required.
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- 10% above cost employee pricing
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All individuals are welcome to apply!