REgistered Energy Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Throughout Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Registered Energy Advisor (EA) in Nova Scotia. Reporting to the Service Organization Manager, the EA will be responsible for conducting on-site energy evaluations, modelling the assessment data, and completing and submitting reports. As an Energy Advisor with Trinity Energy Group, you have the flexibility to build your schedule as you see fit; work around your commitments! As one of Nova Scotia’s leading energy efficiency companies, we work closely with Efficiency Nova Scotia as a certified Service Organization to help homeowners save money on energy costs. If a long-term career in energy efficiency is something you are looking for, come join our team.
Salary range: $225.00-$250.00 per audit, depending on experience.
Candidates will have proven knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Energy efficiency and government rebate programs.
- Building materials (insulation types, sealants, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of residential construction practices.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs.
- Building science, including the principles of the “house as a system”.
- Previous supervisory experience an asset.
- Must be a Registered Energy Advisor (EnerGuide for Existing Homes).
- Demonstrated proficiency in mathematics and geometry.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A passion for residential construction, energy efficiency, and retrofits.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract to be provided upon hiring. No exceptions.
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hiring. No Exceptions.
- Physically able to fulfill the requirements of the position (will be required to be on your feet, able to carry boxes up to 50lbs, comfortable using ladders and stairs).
- Candidates must have their own computer, printer, internet connection, and a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to operate Blower Door test equipment.
- Please indicate the number of pre and post retrofit audits completed in work experience.
Other Considerations & Requirements:
- Area of expected travel will be within a 300km radius
- Contact homeowner 24 – 48 hours prior to booked appointment.
- Perform on-site energy evaluation as per Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) standards.
- Upload files and complete tracking forms.
- Send Report and other information to homeowner.
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on all Trinity products and services
- Build your own work schedule!
Please send resume and cover letter to Service Organization Manager, Mark Ryan, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all who show interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted.