Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our team as an Insulation Installer in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. We are looking for persons who are hardworking, reliable, and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join a fast growing, industry leading company then please apply.
What are we offering?
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Virtual primary health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Work boot allowance
- Employee pricing on Trinity services and materials
- Paid weekly
The successful candidate will work with the following, but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation installation
- Working at heights, working in crawlspaces
- Loading and unloading insulation materials
- Properly maintain equipment and tools
- Ensure clean job site
Other considerations and requirements:
- Air brakes endorsement is not required but considered an asset
- Out of town work will be required
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided No exceptions
- Driver’s abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office is required
- Hours will fluctuate (full time + additional)
This is a full-time opportunity with a medical/dental/health benefits package available after three (3) months. The opportunity to grow within our company is available to those who show a desire to attain long term employment through showcasing their work ethic. Previous insulating or construction experience will be considered as asset, but not necessary. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply.