Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our team as an Insulation Foreperson in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. We are looking for persons who are hardworking, reliable, and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join a fast growing, industry leading company then please apply. If you are looking to join a fast
growing, industry leading company then please apply
This is a full-time opportunity with a medical/dental/health benefits package available after three (3) months. This is an entry level position, however the opportunity to grow within our company is available to those who show a desire to attain long term employment through showcasing their work ethic. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Working at heights, working in crawlspaces
Other considerations and requirements:
- Air brakes endorsement
- Out of town work will be required
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided No exceptions
- Driver’s abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office is required
- Hours will fluctuate (full time + additional)
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- 10% above cost employee pricing
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Previous insulating or construction experience will be considered as asset, but not necessary.
Please forward all resumes to Steve Turnbull, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all who apply, but only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.