Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is seeking a Sales Representative for our Nova Scotia region. We are a locally owned and operated company specializing in building envelope, residential/commercial insulation, and energy saving solutions. We have offices located in Stellarton and Mount Uniacke, and proudly employ over 70 people throughout the province.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the successful candidate will accomplish tasks related to increasing and developing new business, maintaining existing customers and providing above average customer service while conducting in home sales assessments. In addition, the ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of sales experience and possesses a proven track record in the role of a Sales Representative.
- Visit customers with a prospecting and sales objective by promoting the various services offered by Trinity Energy Group.
- Generate quotes through qualified leads and assist with monitoring job completion.
- Inform clients of insulation and building envelope benefits and advise them of additional products and services.
- Promote the company’s brand imagery by offering outstanding service, meeting customer demands and solving problems.
- Work with the existing sales team to identify market opportunities and help develop successful strategies.
- Maintain effective communication with coworkers and management.
- Attend meetings and appointments throughout Nova Scotia with clients; this role will include paid hotel stays.
- Knowledge of construction, building and renovation industries is recommended.
Customer Service Sales Skills
- Product / Service Selling
- Social Selling
- Active Listening and negotiation
- Technical relay
- Territory Management
- Microsoft Office
- Buyer Research
Soft Skills & Traits
- Time Management and Planning
- Good judgement
- Working at heights, in enclosed spaces and dirty areas will be a non-negotiable requirement of this position. Physical ability to carry and climb ladders and staging.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to succeed.
- 2 to 5 years sales experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel throughout Nova Scotia. Frequent overnight stays are required. Accommodations and meal peridium while travelling will be provided.
What Trinity Energy Group is offering:
- Compensation includes a competitive basic salary, vehicle, and an opportunity to work towards a commission incentive.
- Complete benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Employee Savings Plan.
- Phone and laptop provided.
Trinity Energy Group promotes a work environment based on respect, courtesy, and inclusivity. In addition, we encourage women, First Nation’s People and visible minorities to apply for employment. We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates that meet the essential requirements will be contacted for an interview. Applicants must hold a Canadian Citizenship.
Please note: If you possess the desired skills but do not have the relevant experience, we still may want to speak to you! We are willing to train the right fitting candidate about our industry and business.
Please forward your C/V to Vice President of Business Development, Jonathan Berkman at firstname.lastname@example.org