Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our team as an Insulation Helper in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. We are looking for persons who are hardworking, reliable, and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join a fast growing, industry leading company then please apply. Previous construction experience will be considered an asset, but not necessary.
This is a full-time opportunity with a medical/dental/health benefits package available after three (3) months. This is an entry level position, however the opportunity to grow within our company is available to those who show a desire to attain long term employment through showcasing their work ethic.
Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Spray applied fireproofing and firestopping
- Renovation work
- General labour
Other considerations and requirements:
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring
- Driver’s abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office is required
- Class 5 driver’s license is required
- Air brake endorsement would be considered an asset but not required
- Comfortable working on ladders and staging
- Ability to work in attics, crawls spaces, and other spaces
- Must be a Canadian citizen
Please forward all resumes to Steve Turnbull at email@example.com. We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.