Experienced Heat Pump Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Since 2006, Trinity Energy Group has been helping Atlantic Canadians become more energy efficient. We’re currently looking to add a new member to our team who will be responsible for installing and servicing residential and commercial heat pumps throughout Halifax Regional Municipality and the lower mainland of Nova Scotia. The successful applicant will be supplied with a company vehicle to complete their tasks.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Must be a Red Seal Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Troubleshooting of issues effectively and efficiently with existing systems
- Consider yourself an excellent installer and craftsman
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Red Seal Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Dependable and punctual
- Good attitude, able to get along with co-workers and clients
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hiring.
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on all Trinity products and services
- Flexible hours
- Company vehicle
- Bonus structure
Company medical and dental benefits are available after a 3-month probationary period. Company vehicle and tools/equipment will be supplied.
For over a decade, Trinity Energy Group has been Atlantic Canada’s preferred energy efficiency company. Please forward all resumes to Vice President of Operations, Rodney Misener at firstname.lastname@example.org