Experienced Heat Pump Installer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Since 2006, Trinity Energy Group has been helping Atlantic Canadians become more energy efficient. We’re currently looking to add a new member to our team who will be responsible for installing and servicing residential and commercial heat pumps throughout Halifax Regional Municipality and the lower mainland of Nova Scotia. The successful applicant will be supplied with a company vehicle to complete their tasks.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Must be a registered apprentice with minimum 2 years experience
- Troubleshooting of issues effectively and efficiently with existing systems
- Consider yourself an excellent installer and craftsman
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Registered with Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Certified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Dependable and punctual
- Good attitude, able to get along with co-workers and clients
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hiring.
Company medical and dental benefits are available probationary period. Company vehicles and tools/equipment will be supplied. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
For over a decade, Trinity Energy Group has been Atlantic Canada’s preferred energy efficiency company. Please forward all resumes to Vice President of Operations, Rodney Misener at email@example.com