Carpenter / Handyperson
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Carpenter/Handyperson in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, reliable, and is capable of leading renovation projects. If you are looking to join a fast growing, industry leading company then please apply.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in exterior renovations. We’re looking for someone who can direct and oversee one to two other labourers as required while maintaining expected production deadlines and following work order specifications. We’re looking for a true team player. As our scope grows, we are looking for you to grow with us.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in exterior renovations.
- Knowledge of construction, building and renovation industries.
- Proficiency in window, door, and siding installation.
- Light drywall experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to understand drawings and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of building envelope elements and how they contribute to efficient and watertight buildings.
- Comfortable working at heights is a must
- Must provide own pouch and hand tools
- Excellent communication skills.
Other Considerations & Requirements:
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring.
- Copy of your valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract must be provided upon hiring.
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office is required.
- Cellphone for work purposes only.
- Company vehicle for travel from company shop to job site.
- Complete benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan.
Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. Please forward all resumes to Operations Manager, Steve Turnbull at firstname.lastname@example.org