Job Type: Full-time
Location: Stellarton, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a hard-working, highly motivated customer service person, to work out of our Stellarton location as a Booking Agent. The successful candidate will be responsible for booking appointments for the installation of energy efficient products (light bulbs, showerheads, tank wraps, etc.) throughout rural Nova Scotia and Halifax Regional Municipality.
This is a 6-month term position with the possibility of a permanent position. Successful candidates will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week.
- Experience answering phones
- Basic computer knowledge
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hire No exceptions
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Comply with all company policies
- Ability to work on their own and under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team-based work environment
- Able to learn new material quickly and apply it to the job
- Self-motivated with the willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to use basic technology including: iPad, Smart Phone, GPS Units, Microsoft Office and databases
Starting wage at $14.00 hourly however experience and qualifications of the candidate will be taken into account. All individuals are welcome to apply.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.